Great Picture (5)


10 July 2010 - Today I will leave for Japan. I am really looking forward to the trip, because it will be my first time train-traveling in the country and I will be visiting many different cities and sites. The trip will bring me to Tokyo, Matsumoto, Tagayama, Nagoya, Ise/Toba, Kyoto, Nara, Hakone and again Tokyo. I aim to write about the trip on this blog, but during my last week's Beijing trip I learned that it is not an automatic given that blogspot is always accessible everywhere. However, Japan is not China, and I am hopeful (and pretty confident) that I will be able to continue my reflections online. This picture is a good start, for the simple reason that I found it stunningly beautiful. So please, follow my trip here and keep those comments coming.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cool!..looking forward for ur writing n the pics as well...gud luck n safe trip mr.