Quote of the Day (21)

27 June 2010 - In an interview with a local teen he talked about his love for exotic pets: "I would prefer to have a dog or a cat, but I live in a public housing estate and it's really hard to keep those kinds of animals as the neighbors make a big fuss. So I went for something different. Now I have lizards, turtles, rats, spiders, scorpions - you name it! I have five huge snakes too, which I keep in a big tank in the living room. I don't name my animals because they dont respond to me anyway. It's like they live in a completely different universe. The good things about these animals is that I don't need to spend a lot of time looking after them. I just need around one hour after I get home every night. I usually get their food once a week in Mong Kok's fish market, which cost me around HKD 300 - 400 a month. By now I can identify different species and what they eat - I just bought some white mice to feed my snakes. And cockroaches? I have tons of them because they are considered a good dinner for most of my pets."

No comments: