American Idol


21 April 2010 - I really hate to admit it ... but I luuuuuv American Idol. I tell myself over & over again that this season is not as good as the last one (with Kris Allen AND Adam Lambert), but it does not help. I have to watch ... Totally addicted. Randy Jackson commented tonight that this years' show is more about artistry. I am not totally sure what he meant (all these wannabe's are artists, no?), but there are a few outstanding individuals performing. This year no would-be Mariah Carey's or Whitney Houstons, but really original artists with their own sound and take on the melody. And at least four of them have lots of soul. My only concern is that it is pretty clear who is going to win: people have already commented its time for a female winner and La Bowersocks (her competition call her Mamasocks) is the clear favorite. My money goes on her, with Lee coming in second, and Casey third.

No comments: